rank

Complaint Review: KLMN Readers Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Shawnya — Burlington Kentucky
KLMN Readers Services, Inc.
PO Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia USA

KLMN Readers Services, Inc. Mr. Whitely Magazine Scam Chesapeake Virginia

A very nice, smooth talking couple came to my door trying to sell magazines and book subscriptions.  I wasn't really interested.  They were working me really hard and they had a really good game going on.  I wasn't interested in what they had to offer.  However; I decided to make a purchase for all their efforts.  They had a good story.  They came to my door in Sept 2013 and it's now Feb 2014 and I have yet to receive one copy of the magazines.  We  purchased $89.00 worth of magazines and at this point I want my money returned.

Trying to contact the company on my receipt is a complete joke.  If the mailbox is full you can't leave a message.  And if you can leave a message, they don't call you back.  If you send an email, they don't respond.  I was finally able to reach Mr. Whitely and he told me he would research and contact me back at a different number one of the men wrote on the receipts.  Sounds like pretty crappy customer service to me.  They get you to buy the magazine with no intention whatsoever of sending in the order form and processing the order.  My first stop is here, the next stop will be the Better Business Bureau and then on to the Attorney General for Kentucky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc-Mr-Whitely-Magazine-Scam-Chesapeake-Virginia-1122756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers Services, Inc.