• Report: #1119228

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: AngryinCA — Stockton California
KLMN Readers Services Inc
Chesapeake, Virginia USA

KLMN Readers Services Inc Sweet Talkers Sell Magazine with no intent to deliver Chesapeake Virginia

A very nice, smooth talking couple came to my door trying to sell magazines and book subscriptions.  I wasn't really interested.  They were working me really hard and they had a really good game going on.  I wasn't interested in what they had to offer.  My husband is into motorcycles so, I decdided to purchase that magazine for all their efforts.  They had a good story.  Now, it's been almost a year.  They came to my door in April and it's now January and I have yet to receive one copy of the magazine.

Trying to contact the company on my receipt is a complete joke.  If the mailbox is full you can't leave a message.  And if you can leave a message, they don't call you back.  If you send an email, they don't respond.  Sounds like pretty crappy customer service to me.  They get you to buy the magazine with no intention whatsoever of sending in the order form and processing the order.  My first stop is here, the next stop will be the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc-Sweet-Talkers-Sell-Magazine-with-no-intent-to-deliver-Chesapeak-1119228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers Services Inc