Complaint Review: klmn readers services

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: vickie — avon lake Ohio United States of America
klmn readers services
p chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

klmn readers services apparently cant follow their own rules chesapeake, Virginia

I am so mad at myself...I listened to the pitch and felt sorry for the young lady selling magazines to make a living.

Intelligence took over, and I realized I did not need to spend $55 on a one year magazine subscription.  The next day I sent in my notice of cancellation per the directions on the receipt.  That was September 2, 2011.

Since then, I have sent follow up letters, have gone on the website and "contacted" them, have sent e-mails to their e-mail address, and finally have left numerous messages on the answering maching - none of which have been returned.

All I want is my money returned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/klmn-readers-services/chesapeake-Virginia-23328/klmn-readers-services-apparently-cant-follow-their-own-rules-chesapeake-Virginia-810379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on klmn readers services