Complaint Review: KLMN Readers

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: CFo — Aurora Illinois
KLMN Readers
PO Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia USA

KLMN Readers Door to Door Magazine Sales - staffed by good actors Chesapeake Virginia

I never got these magazines I ordered 2 1/2 months ago, August, 2013.

That day, when I answered the door, I heard a story from a very believable man young man from Detroit, who wanted to better himself, working hard in the hot sun, selling magazine subscriptions.  He showed me pictures of his kids etc.  I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions and I prayed for the guy!

Man, I wanted him to succeed at what he was doing, but he's in the wrong line of work.  I think acting might be a better profession.  Obviously, he's very successful at that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328-5187/KLMN-Readers-Door-to-Door-Magazine-Sales-staffed-by-good-actors-Chesapeake-Virginia-1096534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers