Complaint Review: kmart

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Stacy — Old Hickory Tennessee United States of America
kmart
530 Donelson Pike Nashville, TN 37214 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

kmart K-Mart Horrible Customer Service, Called Security for no reason, Manager laughed at us.. Nashville, Tennessee

I walked into a Kmart in Nashville, TN (Donelson area) 37214 around 7:30 on Friday night to return 4 movies that were un- opened and the label was still on them, they were a Christmas present from my mother in law. We were greeted by a guy who scanned the movies then told me they wouldn't give us store credit because they were $45 movies that it wasn't his policy. We asked where the policy was posted. The policy stated unopened merchandise can be returned for store credit, but I guess since they were expensive movies they were not allowed? We asked to speak to a manager, he also called security because he thought we were a threat? Security really? So the manager came over and the customer service guy was yelling to him while he was walking up they want electronics returned. The manager agreed they would not return them. We didn't agree but decided to try to get the recipt and while we were walking out they manager and customer service guy decide to watch up leave and laugh at us. I have NEVER in my entire life been treated so bad.

I am licensed with the State of TN and I do not appreciate being treated this way. I want the manager and the customer service representative written up for treating people like this, this is unacceptable. I fully intend to let everyone know how they treat people, I will file a complaint with the BBB of Nashville, Rip off report and might email news stations etc. No Manager should EVER be able to laugh at customers. Customers are # 1, he could have apologized and we would have been on our way out and still happy. I will NEVER step 1 foot in a Kmart ever again. Is this how Kmart treats people? The Customer service guy was a tall dark haired young kid who should have NEVER been allowed to work with customers ever, and who are you getting to run your stores? Unqualified individuals who laugh at people. I would like an apology and to know that these people are written up and I will decide to remove these complaints but until then I will put this story on every website I can find.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kmart/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/kmart-K-Mart-Horrible-Customer-Service-Called-Security-for-no-reason-Manager-laughed-at-1003553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kmart