• Report: #1101967

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Edward — Tulsa Oklahoma
KMax Designs
113 LYNDHURST Ct COLUMBIA, South Carolina USA

KMax Designs H-Line Soft InformationTechnologyK Max PROFESSIONALS LLCDigital 2 U Ltd. KMax Designs Reviews COLUMBIA South Carolina

I hired Mohammed/John at Kmax Designs to design and develop a $2,500 ecommerce job.  I gave them some simpe design instructions and they kept sending me junky templates.  I also requested they do this: On the right side of the page should be Sign up for Product Announcements, News, Facebook postings.  I asked many times for this to be done and they would not put it into the design.  I asked for a refund and Mohammed/John said that he would send it. I have asked him many times to send my refund and he says he will, but he never did.  I suggest not working with this compnay and do not give them any deposit since you will lose it just like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMax-Designs/COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-29212/KMax-Designs-H-Line-Soft-InformationTechnologyK-Max-PROFESSIONALS-LLCDigital-2-U-Ltd-KMa-1101967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMax Designs