Complaint Review: knapp college of business

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: serenaburger — glenwood Arkansas United States of America
knapp college of business
tacoma, washington tacoma, Washington United States of America

knapp college of business sally mae rip off have student loans I am still paying on they will not charge off, tried to go to school it was shu down , and they claimes me going there after they shut the doors tacoma, Washington

*Consumer Comment: It's fraud alright

I went to knapp 1001 norht I in tacoma WA, I had entered there for only 6 monthes and they shut down, I have 40 credits from going there day and night classes full time and there credits do nto transfer and in order to get credit for them I have to pay again, the same price as I laready paid before, and since I was still enrolled and they shut the doors while I was attending, for instance I had went one day it was closed and moved out overnight. they sill charged sallie may for another two thousand dollors of my tuition and then sent the note to a cr4edit agency who still to this day has no evidence of my signature other then the original promisary note. they should still have copies of my signature of when they claim, that I signed for the money and they do not, and the credit are not usable, so in esence I wasted time, in a bad neighborhood in tacoma going to school day and night while paying for daycare and the price for school for nothing. sallie may is going under for fraud and extortion that may be why it is faIling it not that the students do not want to pay back , they want the credit for the education they have recieved. and pay onlhy for what they went for and not more. sally may should just pay back or discharge everyone they frauded like me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/knapp-college-of-business/tacoma-Washington-71943/knapp-college-of-business-sally-mae-rip-off-have-student-loans-I-am-still-paying-on-they-w-882736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on knapp college of business

It's fraud alright

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

But the fraud isn't with Sallie Mae. It's absolutely obscene and fraudulent that any high school graduated you with such poor written communication skills.

If you contact Sallie Mae, you'll find that there are provisions for students like you who are victims of schools that shut down mid-program.  Try being nice when you call.  You are the one who signed for the loan - no one forced you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC