Complaint Review: knivesofamerica@gmail.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: cara torri (greenleaf — United States of America
knivesofamerica@gmail.com

knivesofamerica@gmail.com For anyone who was scammed by mark greenleaf (knivesofamerica) I am his soon to be ex wife and want anyone who was scammed by him to know I had nothing to do with his criminal behavior and if you need knives of america should knife himself Internet

For anyone who has been ripped off by mark greenleaf, I'm his wife and had nothing to do with this. I'm in the process of getting a divorce from him because of all his scamming and he used my name  to rip people off as well as many other things he has to done to me . He currently lives in Atlanta georgia (he lives in an RV and keeps running from RV park to Rv park to keep child support from finding him). He claims to have made good on all the people he scammed, but I don't believe a word he says. He's a big lier and all the "excuses" he gave or gives you" are lies. He used all your money knowing that at times he didn't have the product. He hasn't paid taxes in over 18 years and is also running from the IRS. Don't let him keep getting away with this-I'll be willing to help Mark pay for what he has to done to anyone of you. I am also doing what I can to get my daughter child support and see to it that the IRS finds him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/knivesofamericagmailcom/internet/knivesofamericagmailcom-For-anyone-who-was-scammed-by-mark-greenleaf-knivesofamerica-I-836323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on knivesofamerica@gmail.com