Complaint Review: knockout fitness

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: jkrew321 — sun city Arizona United States of America
knockout fitness
happy valley and lake pleasant peoria, Arizona United States of America

knockout fitness they took money out of my debit account without my consent. the manager was rude and pathetic. peoria, Arizona

I signed with this memebership named knock out fitness. I can tell all they wanted to do was get my money. I told them the first month I signed up that I'm goin to make a cash payment into their location next week. They told me that is was fine and then radomly asked for my card. Then the same day they withdraw my money out of my debit without my consent. Then the next day I called up the manager who was jerk and he told me that he heard me say to take it out of my debit card. Then the manager told me in a mean way it not my fault that you financial bind sorry were taking your money and tough luck buddy The place only wants your money and all they do is rap and talk dirty to girls. I heard one of them saying a sexual derogoratory comment to one of clients who was a girl.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/knockout-fitness/peoria-Arizona-85373/knockout-fitness-they-took-money-out-of-my-debit-account-without-my-consent-the-manager-1008081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on knockout fitness