Complaint Review: knockout fitness

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: vincent — la habra California United States of America
knockout fitness
13839 W. Bell Rd. Suite #109 surprise, Arizona United States of America

knockout fitness unqualified coaches! surprise, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Knock out fitness SCAMMM!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Seriously?

Knockout fitness completely sucks! I
wouldn't recommend that place to anybody! All the coaches there are jerks,, and
from what I see their not even qualified to teach martial arts. The head
jiu-jitsu coach is only a blue belt and the assitant jiu-jitsu coach is only a
yellow belt.I would think that if knockout fitness is teaching a complicated
martial art like jiu-jitsu that they should have BLACK BELTS teaching it, not a
blue belt or a yellow belt. I also witnessed a boxing instructor beating up a
student for not learning fast enough and then he yelled at the student to get
out of his class. I didn't like what I saw and I took my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/knockout-fitness/surprise-Arizona-85374/knockout-fitness-unqualified-coaches-surprise-Arizona-700578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on knockout fitness

Knock out fitness SCAMMM!!!

AUTHOR: jkrew321 - (United States of America)

I definaltely agree. Their coach instructors are terrible. All they want is your money!!! I tottaly believe you when they told a person to leave their class. They have no shame, i already gave the word out to people and friends about this company. They are a scam. They also talk very perverted and sexually to their customers that are girls.

Also they took money out of my account without my consent when i started the account with them . I got my money back from my bank. I also canceled within the next week which they said in their contract that as long as you cancel within the roll by month period 29th of the month i can cancel. I send in the letter before then and they send my account to a collection agency. I called up the collection agency and they stated they will get back to me which never happened because they know im right!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Knockout - (United States of America)

In regards to the report that list our most qualified jiu-jitsu instructor is a blue belt is completely false.  We have had a brown belt instructor for over 3 years.  Also, the report states that the assistant instructor has a yellow belt, any one who knows anything about jiu-jitsu would know that the belt color of yellow does not even exist in jiu-jitsu.  The report in question is obviously an attempt to tear down my business, most likely by a competitor.  I welcome any one interested to come in and try out our jiu-jitsu program and tell us what they think, I am positive that you will be impressed.  In regards to our boxing coach beating up a student, this is absolutely ridiculous.  Our boxing classes are taught against heavy bags not live sparring.