- Report: #1074564
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Knowledge Holdings, Inc.
Knowledge Holdings, Inc.5875 Castle Creek Parkway North Drive Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Knowledge Holdings, Inc. Jumpstart Continuous billing issue making it hard to cancel Indianapolis Indiana
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here's the problem with their policy:
1. Your child wants to become a member of www.Jumpstart.com after playing it for free with many limitations attached to it.
2. You pull out your credit card and Knowledge Holdings, Inc. informs you that the price for a 1-time is $8.99.
3. So you're thinking that you'll just pay ONCE, the $8.99 fee and the membership will just 'drop' back to asking the child to become a jumpstart member again but no; they'll continue to milk your bank account, assets, and finances completely DRY until you're pissed enough to litterallly VISIT them to VENT your frustration on them.
They made it impossible to just CANCEL your account UNLESS you either call them, or write them. This is the SECOND TIME that Jumpstart.com has done this to my Bank Account, causing it to OVERDRAFT and now I'm stuck paying the overdraft fee due to the repeat-billing Knowledge Holdings, Inc. was doing.
HERE'S THE PROBLEM:
1. Cancellation of re-occuring fee isn't an easy process.
2. They won't just bill you ONCE, even if you choose a one-time fee of $8.99 but instead will charge you again and again FOR MONTHS on purpose, hoping that the parents will forget about these charges while the milk you dry.
And until they fix this about their policy We will continue to go after Knowledge Holdings, Inc. and warn others of their crafty policy practices.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knowledge-Holdings-Inc/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Knowledge-Holdings-Inc-Jumpstart-Continuous-billing-issue-making-it-hard-to-cancel-Indi-1074564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.