Complaint Review: Known Helping Trading

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: ScottJ — St. Charles Missouri
Known Helping Trading
5823 Rodman Street Hollywood, Florida USA

Known Helping Trading and Steve Ramonett Petrpetrated multiple Internet crimes including Aution Fraud and Escrow Servcies Fraud Hollywood Florida

I was searching for a Utility vehicle and found a used John Deere gator in the Kansas City Craigslist.  I contacted the seller, Steve Ramonett, and he told me the gator was being stored at a Known Helping Trading location in Kansas City. I was told to look at thier website and check them out.  I did so.  the website was incredibly extensive even up to pages about identifying SCAMs on Craigslist.  It included information about selling through them, buying through them as well and Known helping trading frnacising.  I looked at other sources on the web and found numerous positive reviews for thier services.

I registered on the site and stated that I wanted to purchase the JD Gator and the purchase price I nhad agreed to with the seller.  Shortly therafter, I recieved an e-mail congratulating me on my purchase and provided a link to thier site where an electronic invoice was available.  This link was to their website, I was not routed somewhere else.  I wired $3000 for the purchase to the bank they specified which was Barclays of London.  I checked Known Helping Trading's website to see if the transaction showed the reciept and it did not.  I reached out to them via e-mail and was told it would be update as soon as they recieved confirmation from their bank.  The next day the website was updated showing my money was recieved and a shipping reciept date was added.  That was the last I every heard from Known Helping Trading or Steve Ramonett.  The Gator did not arrive, me e-mails, faxs and calls have gone without response.  As of today, their website is down.

I have filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) as well as with my Bank's fraud department.  This was undoubtedly a fraud of the most comprehensiove nature.  Even after I had suspicions that I had been duped, I would look a the site and the incredibly extensive functionality and believe again they must be real compnay.  They are not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Known-Helping-Trading/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Known-Helping-Trading-and-Steve-Ramonett-Petrpetrated-multiple-Internet-crimes-including-1091872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Known Helping Trading