Complaint Review: knuckleup

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Trill14n — Alpharetta Georgia
knuckleup
windward pkwy alpharetta, Georgia USA

knuckleup Knuckle up fitness Refused to honor contract cancellation - avoid signing ANYthing with this group alpharetta Georgia

As per my contract, I mailed my cancellation letter within the short window of 72 hours. I was under the impression that my membership was cancelled, until I received a letter in the mail requesting payment.  I finally got in touch with someone but was told they "never received your letter".  Now they are refusing to cancel my membership because I mailed my letter from my home instead of the post office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/knuckleup/alpharetta-Georgia-30506/knuckleup-Knuckle-up-fitness-Refused-to-honor-contract-cancellation-avoid-signing-ANYth-1092707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on knuckleup