Complaint Review: kohls

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Daisy — Glendale Arizona
kohls
202051 75th Ave Glendale, Arizona USA

kohls Never shipped the item, ignored emails and still hasn't refund money yet. Glendale Arizona

I ordered a PJ from www.kohls.com on Thaksgiving 2012. They shipped the order to the inccorect address that was totally different from what I had on file (note: I had been shopping on this website since this department was first opened and never had any issue with incorrect address like this time). I emailed them sometimes in December inquiring about this order of mine. Kohl agreed to ship me another one ,and will request Fedex to return it the box it previously shipped out that had wrong address on. Nothing was ever arrived. I emailed them again on January 2013 after a month of waiting. Kohl ignored me this time. I emailed it again on Feb 2013, Kohl continued to ignore me. I sent out the last email sometimes in March,Kohl still ignored me till now. I don't have time to continue to email them again and again. I couldn't call since I don't get home from work till very late. It's only $15 for this order and Kohl is willing to risk their reputation for it, then I really have nothing to say. Being their customer for years, my family, friends and myself no longer shop at www.kohls.com after this incidence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kohls/Glendale-Arizona-85302/kohls-Never-shipped-the-item-ignored-emails-and-still-hasnt-refund-money-yet-Glendale-1111381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kohls