Complaint Review: Kourvosieur Apparel

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: TanyaRenee — Dallas Texas
Kourvosieur Apparel
10333 Harwin Houston, TX 77077 Houston, Texas USA

Kourvosieur Apparel Kourvosieur LLC KourvosieurMensKourvosieurclothing Bogus Instagram Boutique Scam Do Not Buy Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We never scammed anyone ever

*Consumer Comment: This company is a scam and will insult you when try to return the products

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liar I have videos of my merchandise,on YouTube & Instagram you are scared of competition. Your nit a customer your angry bitter stripper that's lashing out over a picture I never stole any thing f

*UPDATE Employee: Competition scares some people

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liars.... All these lies over a picture

*STOP STEALING! so this hoodrat "Kourvosieur" is just another IG boutique scammer who is stealing photos and pulling the old bait and switch routine. She doesn't have any of the items she claims to have and the only things you'll ever get from her are excuses, FAKE ITEMS, & counterfeit/fraud. Problem is she ripped off w the wrong website this time.*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kourvosieur-Apparel-/Houston-Texas-77077/Kourvosieur-Apparel-Kourvosieur-LLC-KourvosieurMensKourvosieurclothing-Bogus-Instagram-B-1092453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kourvosieur Apparel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We never scammed anyone ever

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

of the 60 pairs of that style shoe sold you are the only one to complain. 1st of all we have a very clear final sale policy on shoes because they are made to order. As stated on the site & it also says Final Sale in bold. I didnt force you to buy the shoes to be honest i dont even believe you are my customer. i think you are Candie Vic at mermaid boutique playing games again.., because you can go to youtube or any put social networks there are picture & videos if everyhthing we sell. it doesnt get anymore real tha. that! we have a very clear return & exchange policy for customers to read prior to purchasing, Oh what do you months of complaints? you the ONLY complaint! by yourself thats why i think your fake we been around 1 year many more to come get used to it! you cant please everyone but we please most of our clients 85-90%. We dont expect to please everyone but we do our best.,,,

This company is a scam and will insult you when try to return the products

AUTHOR: Stephen Lew - ()

My wife went to buy a nice pair of shoes - at the $250 price point the Noir transparent stilletos can't be that bad, right? Wrong.  Awful, awful shoes - not the shoes in the pictures, and poorly designed to the point a person can't walk wearing them.  This company is a scam on all levels - deceptive pictures (just not their product), slow deliver - 7 days is actually 4 weeks, poorly designed product that you can't walk in, and worst of all customer service that insults you when you ask about returning their product, this company is a scam and its disappointing that after months of complaints they are still around.

Liar I have videos of my merchandise,on YouTube & Instagram  you are scared of competition. Your nit a customer your angry bitter stripper that's lashing out over a picture I never stole any thing from anyone. You are talking about a picture that my supplier gave me and I didn't even know who it belong to yet you came here to try to slander my company over a picture and that's not even your site, it's Candue Vic yet you made the report.,,, talking about your biddy which goes to show you have no business etiquette so I'm not surprised you falsely put my company on here over a picture, this slander and candie Vic miss lawyer knows it.. I will be in touch with my attorney p.

how can I be scam when shoot and own all my images. My company is registered trademark & incorporated. So why would I hurt my brand??? Since I shoot my own ouch with my OWN models clearly I have ALL merchandise or how ekes could I take pictures and videos of it!0?

your a liar and yiu slandered my company

Competition scares some people

AUTHOR: Jenna - ()

This is even a consumer this is a competitor.s friend  Trying to hurt our business over a picture that doesnt even belo g to her so she has come here and lied about our store when she has never bought from us or visited our location now she says we aren't real yet we have a reputation and happy customers that state the latter.. Google her name Tanya Renee you will grind naked pictures of the stripper/prostitute and her friend Candie vic who wrote this... Not the looks of a business owner . Again by her own admission she isn't even a customer but is mad about a picture so she came hereto try to slander/defame our business name butour lawyer has been contacted and a cease & decist letter is beimg crested any further action we will file a legal suit For slander and defamation.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liars.... All these lies over a picture

AUTHOR: Rosa - ()

I never scammed anyone or it would be a customer complaining not a competitior these strippers masquerading as a boutique. we do our own in house photoshoots and own all rights to our images. Not to mention there are lots of videos of the merchandise we carry so the comment about us not having our merchandise bogus.

You made up this lie over a picture no you trying to slander my business? My attorney will send you cease & desist letter Candie Vic & Rich Mendoza

you will learn you can just around lying trying to ryin people business behind a picture that you don't even own..