Complaint Review: kovvitz shifrin nesbit

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: bigshot69 — lombard Illinois
kovvitz shifrin nesbit
nothbrook, Illinois USA

kovvitz shifrin nesbit Also ripped off and treated unethically nothbrook Illinois

*Author of original report: The court case concerning the order of protection is Zurawski v. McCormick, 2012OP237

*Author of original report: Refer to our attorney

*UPDATE Employee: Associa/Vanguard Community Management Customer Service

Also treatd unethically by Kovitz shifrin nesbit. I lived at Point West condos in Lombard for 10 years. When i lost my job I was offered to short sell from the bank. Point west #4 vanguard community management and KSN stalled information I needed to close, twice, so the sales would fall through. After they sued for possession I was just closing a short sale, and they again stalled paper work till I was kicked out by the sheriff, than they rented it charging my account an extra $5000. for repair and paint. I went to see a lawyer and he said it was all legal. I asked him why they wouldnt let me close the sale so they could get their money at closing, my lawyer said they told him they didnt like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kovvitz-shifrin-nesbit/nothbrook-Illinois/kovvitz-shifrin-nesbit-Also-ripped-off-and-treated-unethically-nothbrook-Illinois-1053577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kovvitz shifrin nesbit

AUTHOR: bigshot69 - ()

court case involivng than president Bob Zurawski, in Illinois, ws about Mr. Zurawski fighting with 80 plus year old Mcormick, police were called, Zurawski claimed McCormick had a gun, nono were fond. Protectio order filed buy Zurawski against McCormick was finaced by the homeowners association, charged to homeowners, and the board decided the $2500 leagal bills, should be kept secret from the homeowners.    Vanguard Management and Kovitz was the law for Mr. Zurawki

Refer to our attorney

AUTHOR: bigshot69 - ()

Thats  there only response. WHY WRITE A REBUTTAL, WHEN YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY. tHERE NOT SORRY!

Associa/Vanguard Community Management Customer Service

AUTHOR: Associa Customer Service - ()

Hi there, I am Stephanie with Associa headquarters and Vanguard Community Management is one of our local branches.  We are sorry to hear of your concerns and have forwarded your comments to our management team at Vanguard.  Unfortunately, any further action regarding your concerns will need to be handled through the Association's attorney.