Complaint Review: KOXO KICKBOXING

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Oceanside New York
KOXO KICKBOXING
3199 Lawson blvd Oceanside, New York USA

KOXO KICKBOXING KOXO KICKBOXING FRANKLIN SQUARE KOXO KICKBOXING OCEANSIDE CREDIT CARD FRAUD Oceanside New York

I was a once a member at the Koxo kickboxing gym. I had canceled my membership in October 2013. January 28th I was charged 79 dollars 24 times!!! When I was a member my rate was only 40 dollars. Once I noticed I immediately called the school and the owner told me he hired a new bookkeeper and when they come back in they will refund me and if the money is not there to contact my bank. Even when I was a member he would run my card before my billing date and one time he charged me my rate TWICE in one month. Now any gym has a point of sale system how is it possible that I could get charged months later a higher rate then I had and have it happen 24 times! If I cancel a membership I expect them to remove my billing information as soon as I quit. A few days later a detective contacted me telling me there was an investigation. Do not go to this gym!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KOXO-KICKBOXING-/Oceanside-New-York-11572/KOXO-KICKBOXING-KOXO-KICKBOXING-FRANKLIN-SQUARE-KOXO-KICKBOXING-OCEANSIDE-CREDIT-CARD-FRA-1122911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KOXO KICKBOXING