farmers

• Reported By: poorSucker — Excelsior Springs Missouri United States of America
Kramer & Frank
1125 Grand Blvd Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Kramer & Frank Real Estate lien, garnishment Kansas City, Missouri

They were working for Capitol one Credit card company when I was contacted 3 years ago.  I was signed up with a Debt reduction Company and I had nothing extra to pay on the Capitol One Bill.  They took me to court and I was told they were placing a Lien against my home.  One month After the sale of my home I was notified through the mail of a Garnishment on this.  I have tried to reach their office left several messages but they have not replied to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kramer-Frank/Kansas-City-Missouri-64106/Kramer-Frank-Real-Estate-lien-garnishment-Kansas-City-Missouri-952381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kramer & Frank