Complaint Review: Krane Products, Inc

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2003

• Reported By:Neuch Other
Krane Products, Inc
PO Box 310721 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-362-5902
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Krane Products, Inc ripoff dunning for payment on "rollover" product I only ordered once and paid for ripoff Boca Raton Florida

Attached is my letter to this company after several demands for payment for a product I didn't request to be renewed.

May 09, 2003

Krane Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 310721
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0721

Your Reference: Invoice number 2383727
To the attention of Mr Robert Griffith, Credit Manager

Dear Mr Griffith,

There appears to be a misunderstanding concerning your product (Septic Helper) and my purchase of same.

During the summer of 2001 I purchased one order for a 6 month period for my home in Chester, Massachusetts. I informed the person from whom I purchased the product that that one order would be sufficient because I do not live in the house full time, but rent it.

I later received (in France) a request to pay for a second order, which I did not purchase, but which you seem to roll over regularly, with or without an actual order. I did not appreciate it, but sent my credit card information on the bottom of the invoice, for full payment, along with a letter requesting that you no longer send any further orders, deliveries (I still do not know if my tenants received that second order!) or demands for payment. I did not receive any word back from your company for some time.

Since then, I have received numerous requests for payment for something I did not order and do not want. In fact, I was not in the country at the time you say I ordered again (11/05/02). These demands have followed me from Paris to Normandy to Switzerland. I do not appreciate being dunned. I will not pay for something that I did not want, and that I signified I did not wish to receive.

You will cease and desist. No further orders are to be placed in my name, nor are you to ask me to pay something I have refused. I am sending a copy of this letter to the consumer rights organization in your area. I am sure that they are aware of your methods. I trust that this will be sufficient to stop these demands and threats to refer the amount to a collection agency.

Yours,

CC./bad businessbureau.com & report.com

Harriette aka Nyuka
Neuchtel
Switzerland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2003 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krane-Products-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-0721/Krane-Products-Inc-ripoff-dunning-for-payment-on-rollover-product-I-only-ordered-once-a-56278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krane Products, Inc