Complaint Review: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC.

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: SD HOT LIMOS AND PARTY BUS — San Diego California
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC.
750 B St, Suite 3400, Downtown San Diego, CA 9210 SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province USA

KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Andrew Spinosa's Comments Are False, Unfounded and Damaging. Disregard All Comments to his Claims

First, Todd Krasovetz promised me he would build 2 complete websites and complete the SEO. He designed 2 logos and charged me $800 per logo! A logo you can have designed by most places for $100! He charged another $300 for puttng the logo on the template.They didn't even work I had to get my webmaster to change the code because it wouldn't even function. I could have done this for myself and saved me all the money.

Secondly, we were on a monthly plan with an initial $950 payment. The funny thing is I noticed nothing was getting done and he couldn't show me any progress. So he was trying to string me along by milking me for each month coming. I caught on really fast and told him that he wasn't getting any more money until the websites were done. Well, they got done and their was no content. Just a website with a logo and back end. So It is going to take me a month just for me to add the content myself and he was going to charge me the monthly charge while he waited so I could add my own content. [continued below]....

.....

So now he has my credit card number and keeps charging it. After the first charge I told him specifically, "No more money until both sites are done!"

Now, about the SEO I'm pretty savy about SEO and he said he was working on my seo for the sites. The funny thing was that I had no site up and running yet with any content. How do you do onsite SEO when there's no website. Maybe he's doing offsite seo and establishing me some great links. No he wasn't doing any of the above and he had no clue what I was taking about, and this is when I realized he was in above his head and asked him to cancel everything!

Now he's gotten his daughter and wife to write bad reviews about my company because I wrote one about them for stealing my money. At least they like to keep their little "crime family" really a family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KRASAVETZ-CONSULTING-INC/SAN-DIEGO-Select-StateProvince-92113/KRASAVETZ-CONSULTING-INC-SCAM-ARTIST-WITHOUT-THE-ARTIST-POOR-WEB-DESIGN-NO-SEO-O-1129038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Alyssa - ()

Mr Spinosas  comments are false, damaging and unfounded. We provided services in the specified time frame including 2 Logos, 2 websites and SEO provided (which we have screenshots proving our work preformed and timelines) Our SEO services are a on-going monthly service as we explaoined to Mr Spinosa and that he agreed to in writing, We provided Yoast SEO including the beginning foundation of onsite optimization.  Mr Spinosas, falsified his statements about occurrences including he and his webmaster going in and changing work we already preformed.

Reasons we Terminated Mr Spinosa's Servives.

Unethical Behavior, Including numerious swearing and cursing at ownership, Stating "He Has a List of all the People he was going to F*&^%!" . We didnt even ask waht he ment by this statement.

His billing credit card declined on the scheduled agreed terms.

Continued Re-Work of account websites as his current webmaster kept changing work our webmaster already preformed preformed. (two stated witnesses)

even after this ebhavior, we continued to try and make the stuation positive with no sucess. We feel that Andrew continued to take advantage of the situation, used curse words on the phone with us (specifically the Fword) and was rude and disrespectful in emails.  Furthermore , we did not find out until later that he owned his own SEO company. In light of this information, we are investigation to see if there were any trade secretes taken specific to our on-site optimization techniques. Because of these facts we terminated his agreement . The next day, out of emotion, he posts several unfounded posts on Yelp.

Out of the 7 years we have conducted business, we never had not one bad review on Yelp, Reip Off report or BBB until we meet Mr. Andrew Spinosa SD Hot Limos. We can send Rip Off Report  any supporting documentation including signed contracts, and other supportive data to support our position. We ask that due to the damaging nature of Mr. Spinosas actions, and unethical behavior, we ask that this comment and bar Mr. Spinosa from posting this type of posts on Rip Off report specifically to Todd Krasovetz/ of Krasovetz Consulting,LLC in San Diego, CA

BBB.

Mr Spinosa also tried to submitt false calims such as this to the BBB and they disregards his unfaounded, false and damaging claims. We submitted overwhelming evidence supporting our positive image. In this report, we submitted testimony, screen shots of all the work provided.

Please read..

Todd Krasovtz/
Krasovetz Consulting, LLC

This message is in regard to a complaint submitted to the BBB about your business on 3/3/2014 3:51:29 AM by Andrew Spinoso .  This complaint was assigned ID 9950545.

Although the consumer has not expressed satisfaction in the resolution of the complaint, your BBB has determined that the response from your company exhibits an understanding of the consumer's grievance and addresses the disputed issues.  Therefore, the BBB has decided to close the complaint and not pursue it further.

Should the consumer provide additional information, we will forward this on to you.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,

Gaby Garcia
The Better Business Bureau

As you can see, this is mr. Spinosas extortion attempt to not oly get free services, but to purposefuly damage the reputations of businesses and people who ever get in contact with Mr. Spinosa. We advise aganst doing business with Mr. Spinosa, SD Hot Limos in any compacity. If you have any questions in this matter please call attorney K Walker at 1.858.231.4731