dancers

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Rockashelley — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Krazy Kennys Custom Computer Warehouse
5965 East Main Street columbus ohio 43213 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Krazy Kennys Custom Computer Warehouse over 2 weeks to get my laptop in WORSE condition then i gave it to them in!!!!! Columbus, Ohio

I took my laptop in for repair on Nov 14. Let me specifically say that there was NOTHING wrong with my laptop. It was is PERFECT WORKING ORDER. I went in to have the cracked lid replaced. I paid $106 cash and was told it would be ready in 2 days.

I went in to pick it up on the 16th and was told i needed additional parts. after talking to the guy he said they may not be necessary and he could do it without it but he would't be able to give me the warranty.

After that every time i went in to get it from their shop for TWO WEEKS i was told it would be ready the next day, or they would push the parts and try charging me an extra $100 again. I finally told them to just return the laptop to me in the same condition that i gave it to them in and to refund my money.

I went to pick it up the day they said it would be ready AGAIN got there and the screen had no backlight! He tried telling me i had a short and that it was going to cost me $75 to get it fixed. [continued below]....
..... There is a severed wire hanging out the back of the laptop at this point, and one that is being pinched between the screen and the hinge to the lid.

When i expressed my frustration, and literally started crying in the store all he said in reply was "We didnt brake your laptop" handed me a company check for my refund instead of giving me cash like i had paid. Then he rushed me out the door.

Then they had the gaul to try to offer me a $50 credit to buy a new laptop from their store(of course he said they would be keeping my "old" laptop for parts)... the cheapest one was a 15" dinosaur from 2004 they were trying to sell for almost $300...

I have never had such poor customer service, been swindled so badly and made to feel so helpless as i did in their store. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your business elsewhere! Save yourself the time, trouble, and hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krazy-Kennys-Custom-Computer-Warehouse/Columbus-Ohio-43213/Krazy-Kennys-Custom-Computer-Warehouse-over-2-weeks-to-get-my-laptop-in-WORSE-condition-t-990892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krazy Kennys Custom Computer Warehouse