Complaint Review: KREDIT KONCEPTS

• Updated: Sun, November 03, 2013

• Reported By: Micala — Los Angeles California
KREDIT KONCEPTS
51 KENSINGTON AVE CLIFTON, New Jersey USA

KREDIT KONCEPTS QUINCY LUZUNARISKREDIT KONCEPTScreditrecoveryservice My credit repair RAPED by this piece of s** QUINCY LUZUNARIS CLIFTON New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Complaint

No idea why I even bother with a company who has the name Kredit Koncepts when the website address is somtn completley different "creditrecoveryservice". That should told me that this was a scam from the start. But I was taken in by the smooth talking QUINCY LUZUNARIS. This Scammer QUINCY LUZUNARIS, he is a polished scam artist, scammed me out of thousands of dollars in exchange for nothing but promises upon promises. He delayed actually fixing anything on my report which needed repair and promised some more. Finally I got sick of his crap and threatened to call the police on him, he promptly hung up on me and never answered my calls again. That is not how you do business you piece of crap scammer F*** QUINCY LUZUNARIS, You will not live in this world. God will smite you down and destroy you for attacking innocent people with theivery and deceit and theft. You are a sinner and you will pay for your sins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KREDIT-KONCEPTS/CLIFTON-New-Jersey-07014/KREDIT-KONCEPTS-QUINCY-LUZUNARISKREDIT-KONCEPTScreditrecoveryservice-My-credit-repair-RAP-1096707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KREDIT KONCEPTS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Complaint

AUTHOR: Kredit Koncepts - ()

As owner of Kredit Koncepts, I'm deeply saddened by the following fraudulent complaint issued for Kredit Koncepts. To date we are registered under the Better Business Bureau with an A rating and have maintained an impeccable record of 0 complaints since staring the company in 2009

There are many obvious character assassination attempts in this false report so I would like to personal address them all:

1)Due to the unique spelling of Kredit Koncepts we have choosing to make credit recovery easy to find hence the affiliation with the domain creditrecoveryservice.

2) This report is dated November 2013 with a direct reference of Clifton NJ as our location yet our office has remained in the state of NC since 2011.

3) The individual claiming to be scammed makes more personal references to Quincy Luzunaris than about the company services they state were “not delivered.”Also, be advised that the individual makes a note that they "scammed me out of thousands of dollars" however the complete price for our service is well below that amount. Additionally, to our knowledge the author of this complaint has never been a Kredit Koncepts client.

Though this is clearly an unsubstantiated complaint, we understand the position of RipoffReport to be that they are”not in a position to judge the credibility and truthfulness of the 600,000+ reports and the many millions of other comments posted on our site." Ripoff Report further states on their website that: “Because our reports come from users, we are not in a position to know what is accurate and what isn't.”

We can respect the position of Ripoff Report; however regret that this has resulted in a fraudulent claim and defamatory comments regarding Kredit Koncepts and its owner. It is our hope that the author of this complaint updates their post to reflect accurate and true information. We take pride in making sure 100% of our clients are completely satisfied with our services and will continue to do so. Anyone who has ever enrolled in our program can contest to the hard work, passion, dedication, professionalism and results they see when they become a member.