• Report: #194541

• Submitted: Fri, June 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By:Daleville Indiana
2240 W Walnut Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

KREG THERAPEUTICS ripoff, inhumane, treating patients, customers and employees badly Chicago Illinois Daleville Indiana

*Author of original report: RETRACTION OF REPORT

Kreg Therapeutics - Inhumane!

I was recently hired as a delivery driver for Kreg Therapeutics. The ad said: Delivery Drivers wanted. I went through the interview process and was hired. They neglected to tell me this companiy replaces beds for those who are very sick, bleeding etc.

They wanted me to sign a waiver saying they were not responsible for any diseases I may contract while employed, of course I denied it.
As part of their training I had to go out of state to train in Chicago.

The supervisor set up a time for me to train. I was suppose to spend a week in Chicago. They were suppose to cover everything. They then told me I had to drive myself there. So I did. Five hours later I got to Chicago for my training. When I reached my destination, the person there had no idea what was going on. They did not get room, my car was over heating and I was very frustrated. I called the manager stationed in Daleville Indiana. He told me to drive back because they were not prepared. I told him my car was overheating. So he told me he would call back in ten minutes and set me up with a hotel. HE NEVER DID.

Luckily, I had enough money for a room.
When I got back to Indiana and went to their office, they said it was a big mistake and someome would drive me back. So, I went back to Chicago, this time a manager drove me and dropped me off.

When I started to train, they told me I would be delivering beds. They did not mention the things that I had to do or saw. I had to clean blood, urine, feces etc from patients.

Some of the employees training me were being really rough to a few elderly people and treating them like dirt! I can not stand for people being treated that way. I was also very upset that I was misled about the job. So, I told them very nicely that the job was not for me. I was expecting for someone to come and pick me up and take me home.

They left me stranded in Chicago! A state away from my home! They said it was not their problem! Luckily, I saved some money to take a bus.

I have yet to hear from any of the managers or owner and highly doubt I will get paid even though I was on a time card. This company needs to be investigated! Not only do they treat employees bad, they treat the elderly and sick very badly also.
I personally witnessd mistreatment of an elderly lady.

Daleville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2006 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KREG-THERAPEUTICS/Chicago-Illinois-60612/KREG-THERAPEUTICS-ripoff-inhumane-treating-patients-customers-and-employees-badly-Chica-194541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KREG THERAPEUTICS

AUTHOR: Kreg Therapeutics - (USA)

The post "Kreg Therapeutics -Inhumane!" was posted by a third party, Merry, who got the information from another source.  Merry has since posted a retraction.  But the employee who was the original source of this report has also sent a retraction letter, which withdraws any factual assertions that Kreg Therapeutics treats employees or elderly badly, and acknowledges that the original post contained inaccurate facts that portray Kreg in a false light.

After filing the information that was reprinted in the June 2, 2006 post, Richard Eichhorn and Nina Eichhorn sent the following retraction letter, which is published below in its entirety:

OCTOBER 6, 2006
CHICAGO, IL  60612

To whom it may concern:

We, Richard Eichhorn and Nina Eichhorn, apologize for having caused Kreg Therapeutics an injustice.  Please accept this letter as our formal retraction.

On or about June 2, 2006 we published on numerous blogs and message boards (4) that are accessible to millions of people worldwide via the internet, messages relating to Kreg Therapeutics.  We published factually inaccurate messages under headings including, but not limited to:  "Inhumane Practices - Kreg Therapeutics Treating the Sick and Employees Badly," and "Kreg Therapeutics - Inhumane Help."

As an initial matter, we acknowledge that we are the individuals directly and fully responsible for publishing these messages on residentweb.com, thedunningletter.blogspot, macsbloc and businessreporter.com.  We make clear we are the ones responsible for this.

Most importantly, the contents of the messages contain inaccurate facts that portray Kreg Therapeutics in a false light.  This we apologize for.

While it may be our opinion that Richard Eichhorn was treated badly as an employee, we withdraw any factual assertion that Kreg treats employees and elderly badly.

We regret this mistake and any confusion this may have caused by the internet postings.  But we are now please[d] to make this matter straight.

Richard Eichhorn
Nina Eichhorn

AUTHOR: Merry - (U.S.A.)

It has come to my attention that the information I posted from a third party employee that all information posted was not correct. He was stranded in Chicago, misled and not paid, BUT the mistreatment or "roughness" was not by Kreg employees.

Therefore, any "libel" comments that may have been made was a misunderstanding and miscommunication. Therefore, I must post Kreg was NOT inhumane.

Thank You.