Complaint Review: kreps law firm

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: bhamattorney — Alabama United States of America
kreps law firm
Internet, Alabama United States of America

kreps law firm Rude and unprofessional; only want quick business Internet, Alabama

Called and spoke to "intake" person about my speeding ticket. Received a return call from attorney within 24 hours.

Attorney was rude and not at all helpful. I was asking questions about having Krepps firm defend me against the ticket....that's right, actually get the ticket dismissed. The attorney did not want to hear anything about this.

I told him I wanted a trial. I told him I also am an Alabama licensed attorney.  He talked over me when I was asking questions. When I wanted to discuss strategy, he just wanted me to pay money for him to "negotiate" a defensive driving class for me.

I told the attorney I could have asked for that at the pretrial hearing, or I could ask for this right now was the attorney of record in my own case. Why would I pay him over $500 for this service? That's why I wanted to discuss defending the ticket. Big mistake.

To sum up, I did not hire this firm. If the other attorneys are half as bad as this guy, I'm sure this "firm" will be out of business soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kreps-law-firm/Internet-Alabama-/kreps-law-firm-Rude-and-unprofessional-only-want-quick-business-Internet-Alabama-990261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kreps law firm