- Report: #563165
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: kreshae mcnear
kreshae mcnear253 broads street montgomery ala Internet United States of America
kreshae mcnear nathan murray, jean, moneybooker ltd. took 660 dollars for a 2002 honda civic and said they would have it shipped and never did.. Internet
*Consumer Suggestion: This is still going on!!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
i had found an amazing deal on the internet on a 2002 honda civic, i had bought a car off the internet before so i wasnt thinking right i dont guess. anyway i had been in contact with a name 'nathan murray' about a 2002 honda civic ex, for 2200, we went on and on and then i though i wanted the car and asked him how we would go about making this transaction, he said he had left the country because he was going through divorce and the car was made for the us, so he couldnt take it up there and needed to get rid of it. He said he would get in contact with the shipping company he had left the car with in the states called moneybookers ltd. he said that i would only have to pay 30% of the total price and they would ship me the car, i could then test drive it, take it to a mechanic or whatever, before paying the rest of the amount, so that we could both make sure we were happy, so i got an email from 'moneybookers' saying i needed to westren union 660 dollars to them and they would send me an email back regaurding the details of the shipping. After i sent the first 660 dollars i then recieved an email saying that didnt cover the shipping insurance for the car nor the taxed i would have to send 900 more dollars through western union to a man by the name of 'krenshae mcnear' i decided at this time it was a scam and that i would not be sending him any money and would try to have this stopped. i reported him on the website where i found the car, (buyandsell.com), i then have done some more research and found the same car was posted in los angeles california, below i will copy and paste some of the emails from 'moneybookers; so everyone can take a look at what they could be dealing with and maybe it will prevent it from happening again
|MoneyBookers Purchase Protection Payment Instructions|
Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
* Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price and any shipping information.
* The Buyer submits a payment, selecting Western Union to our MoneyBookers Agent from Montgomery,AL.
MoneyBookers Ships Merchandise
* Upon payment verification, MoneyBookers web site is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. MoneyBookers verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
* The Buyer has the option to accept or reject the merchandise.
* MoneyBookers pays the Seller. The transaction is complete. MoneyBookers web site, an accredited company, acts as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller. Using Western Union to pay for your purchase may also expedite your transaction. Payments get there quickly, which means you may get your goods fast. Buyer and Seller will receive email confirmations, when the payment is sent.
* All shipments are tracked to ensure the Seller shipped and the Buyer received the merchandise.
* If the merchandise is fraudulent, it gives the Buyer the chance to return the merchandise before payment is released to the Seller and get a full refund.
Last Name: Murray
Address: 1263 Clyde Street
Moneybookers- United States
| Guaranteed delivery:||2 days after payment confirmation|
| Declared Value: |
Days for Inspection:
No Commercial Value
14 days upon the delivery
|Description of Goods:||2002 Honda Civic Ex Coupe|
| Status of Inspection:||Pending |
Package 1 of 1
| Insured Moneybookers Amount:|
Insured Moneybookers Deposit:
Insured Moneybookers Remaining Balance:
USD 660.00 (30%)
1. The buyer and the seller agree to the terms and details of the transaction.
2. The buyer sends the safe deposit to Moneybookers verified representative. Payment is verified and deposited into a trust account.
3. Moneybookers ships the merchandise to the buyer, knowing that the buyer's payment is secured.
4. The buyer accepts the merchandise after having the opportunity to inspect it.
5. Moneybookers pays the seller after all conditions of the transaction are met.
|How to make the payment:|
Our department require the payment to be done through Western Union money transfer service to our Verified Agent :
Name: Krenshae Mcnear
Street: 253 Broads Street
Amount: $660 USD
Country: United States Of America
Please do not make any marks on the transfer copy. The following information must be readable
|4 - Step Trust Process for Moneybookers|
The Buyer submits the required deposit selecting Western Union service to Moneybookers verified representative in charge.
3. The Inspections of the merchandise.
The Buyer has a set number of days (14 days) to inspect the merchandise, to accept it, reject it or claim non-delivery. In case that the merchendise is not as described by the seller, the buyer will get a full refund. Funds will not be released to the Seller until the buyer has received and approved the items he is purchasing. This eliminates the concern for non-shipment of goods.
4. Seller is paid transaction ends.
All contents ?1999-2009 by Moneybookers Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.
From: Moneybookers Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org> This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here:
The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 1:50:06 PM
Subject: Re: MoneyBookers Escrow Transaction #MB01008744 Started!
strict standards for business conduct.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kreshae-mcnear/internet/kreshae-mcnear-nathan-murray-jean-moneybooker-ltd-took-660-dollars-for-a-2002-honda-ci-563165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our