Complaint Review: Kristal Auto Mall

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: N.A. — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Kristal Auto Mall
5200 Kings Highway Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Kristal Auto Mall Bad Business at Kristal Auto Mall! Warning: Horrible Risk To You and Your Car!!!! Brooklyn, New York

My car was towed to Kristal Auto Mall's service lot on a Saturday after 2pm.  I was told that the car had to stay there over the weekend and would be checked out  that Monday.  I stayed at Kristal Auto Mall for approximately an hour waiting to be picked up and to remove perishable items from the trunk of my car which an employee of Kristal Auto Mall is a witness to that afternoon.  Mr. David Ramoutar, the service advisor, notified me of the problem and ordered the part for the car the same day.

I arrived on Tuesday morning and spoke with Mr. Ramoutar.  He told me that the part was replaced on the car and proceeded to the car  to show me that it was in working order.  When we got to the service lot outside where my car was, I noticed a visibly long scratch and dent along the left front side of my car which was over 12 inches long.  When my car was towed in, I was diligently watching as the tow truck maneuvered  my car into their service lot.  I was standing on the left side the whole time as the tow truck backed into their lot (Mr. Ramoutar was instructing the tow truck driver).  I stood on the left side because upon the entrance for the service lot, cars were parked on the right side  in front of the entrance gate and there were no marks where the scratch is currently located.  I was very upset to see that and discussed this issue with Mr. Ramoutar who could not explain the scratch and dent denying damage was done on their lot.   I asked to speak with the manager and all the manager kept repeating was that since there was dust on the scratch, they did not do it and it must have been done by the truck.   What the hell does dust have to do with anything - my car was outdoors - the whole car had dust on it!  I told them that when my car was brought into their lot, that scratch did not exist and now it does.  I took numerous pictures of the damage and where it was parked in proximity to other cars in their lot.  They were very unprofessional handling this matter and chose not to admit their costly wrong doing.

I strongly urge you to FIND ANOTHER LOCATION.  I have already reported them to BBB and will continue to pursue this matter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristal-Auto-Mall/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/Kristal-Auto-Mall-Bad-Business-at-Kristal-Auto-Mall-Warning-Horrible-Risk-To-You-and-Y-831698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristal Auto Mall