Complaint Review: kristen collie, orion managment

• Submitted: Sat, April 21, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Ticonderoga NY
kristen collie, orion managment
Saratoga Springs, New York U.S.A.

Mountain Vista Apartments, kristen Collie, Orion managment security deposit rip-off

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Our response

As a renter of Mountain Vista Apartments I was repeatly harrassed by the management. The management would enter my apartment when I was not home repeatly and then write letters saying that they did not aprove of my housekeeping.

Then I would reseve letters from the management saying things that were made up by another tenent. Then when I got to the point and could not stand living there anymore, I left and cleaned the apartment and the management wrote me and said that the apartment was left is shambles, and refused to return my security deposit.

This is one place never to rent from again. They are more concerned with getting as much money as they can from you.
There are numerious other items that should be said but I will with hold them for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kristen-collie-orion-managment/Saratoga-Springs-New-York/Mountain-Vista-Apartments-kristen-Collie-Orion-managment-security-deposit-rip-off-4988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kristen collie, orion managment

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Our response

AUTHOR: Orion Mgt Co - (U.S.A.)

We have been in property management for over 22 years for low income housing. Danielle G. was the beneficiary of this taxpayer funded program and I pulled the notes on her file from 2001 when I saw our property listed. For the benefit of others, she left her apartment very dirty and unsanitary, she left bedbugs that had to be exterminated - our first and only instance of. We have record of damages to the unit; trash left in the apartment where the odor bothered neighbors when the dumpster was less than 25 yards from her apartment but she could not bother to walk to. Needless to say, we were most happy she moved on. If you prefer a lifestyle similar to hers, please do not bother to apply to our complex. Thank you.