• Report: #1081953

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: BT — cincinnati Ohio
KROLLONTRACK.COM
9023 columbine rd. Eden prairie , Minnesota USA

KROLLONTRACK.COM Minneapolis, MinnesotaKroll Ontrack Inc.9023 Columbine Rd.Eden Prairie, MN 55347 I downloaded their demo easy recovery data, and it didn't work, has bugs, and freezes am computers after 5 times 5 files. Recover ...called. And they offered refund...now to get refund is like going around the world ...they want. All kind a information papers filed out ...ofcourse my Mac is not set for email and I will not change now just cause company has faulty software ....I don't wish to start email service on my Mac now...  Eden prairie Minnesota

I downloaded their demo easy recovery data, and it didn't work, has bugs, and freezes am computers after 5 times  5 files. Recover ...called. And they offered refund...now to get refund  is like going around the world ...they want. All kind a information papers filed out ...ofcourse my Mac is not set for email and I will not change now just cause company has faulty software ....I don't wish to start email service on my Mac now ....never had email cause of virus protection and to be on safe.

Site ...according to them they want me to do just that ...it is not right when  software is failing and to full of bugs to give run around to get. Money back .... They are telling me that anther company issue refunds ...as big as this company is. They should issue refund...they received money from me on credit card and they should return it to me ..not another company ...thank you for nothing I am out of. $70  don't buy this program is full of bugs  this is just common so they can recover for you. Your data and charge far more money as they did offer me that. After this software didn't work for me...this is just a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KROLLONTRACKCOM-/Eden-prairie-Minnesota-55347/KROLLONTRACKCOM-Minneapolis-MinnesotaKroll-Ontrack-Inc9023-Columbine-RdEden-Prairie-1081953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KROLLONTRACK.COM