Complaint Review: kruzes rubbish removel

38 whinnie lane poughkeepsie, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 845-249-6670
  • Web:
  • Category: Drunks

kruzes rubbish removel ken kruze dis honest... rat.. is on welfare poughkeepsie, New York

*Author of original report: Beware!! SCAM COMPANY

*Author of original report: He Has noclue what he is doing!!

do not use. dishonest. out for himself

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kruzes-rubbish-removel/poughkeepsie-New-York-/kruzes-rubbish-removel-ken-kruze-dis-honest-rat-is-on-welfare-poughkeepsie-New-York-770593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kruzes rubbish removel

Beware!! SCAM COMPANY

AUTHOR: Marcus Milestone JR - (USA)

This company is a fake. He only takes cash and over charges. He has no clue what he is doing. Funny, I read he has been doing this for 30 years, and when I met him he said he was 32.. So he has been doing this since he was 2. He said he knew how to fix boilers, so I needed a new part and he tried charging me 3x what it was worth. I saw right through him..

He Has noclue what he is doing!!

AUTHOR: Pookie - (United States of America)

If your looking for someone for a big job such as , boiler, painting, cleaning, moving stuff this is not your guy. He is perfect for raking leaves and thats just about it. He said he has been in business for 30 years, kinda hard given he is 32 years old. He only takes cash, due to  him being on welfare. The welfare records are public just look it up. He has no clue what he is doing. I had him do work for me and I have to say, I'm mad.. Mad enough to take time out of my day and write this post. I had looked him up and I found out other people feel the same way I do. I wish I would have seen this before I hired him, so here is my fair warning. He makes you pay 75% up front in cash only. He says its for "supplies"... I warned you...