Complaint Review: KT Botanicals

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: S-Cheetah — USA
KT Botanicals
www.ktbotancials.com Sacramento, California United States of America

KT Botanicals ktbotanicals, ktbotanicals.com DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!! Company is an outright scam. I paid over $80 for salvia foliage and 20x salvia extract as advertised. What I received looked like dead leaves from your stand Sacramento California

*UPDATE Employee: 50,000+ Orders processed and 1 Rip Off Report complaint!

What I received looked like dead leaves from your standard backyard leaf dump and charcoal dust. 3 different people confirmed this stuff was absolute garbage. Even worse, after my repeated email inquiries, this company refused delivery of the goods when I paid additional shipping to return them. Now I'm out almost $100.

The order was packed by "Travis" and the return was authorized by someone claiming to be "Tyler."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KT-Botanicals/Sacramento-California-/KT-Botanicals-ktbotanicals-ktbotanicalscom-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-ANYTHING-FROM-THIS-SITE-Co-479475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KT Botanicals

50,000+ Orders processed and 1 Rip Off Report complaint!

AUTHOR: KTBotanicals - (United States of America)

My name is Travis, I work here at KT Botanicals. Essentially, the customer wasn't happy with his order and had sent us a less than tactful email stating that the material he received was "Garbage". As explained in the FAQ section which can be found all over the site in big bold red letters, we do not accept returns on botanical specimens due to a variety of reasons. However, Tyler accommodated this customer and authorized the refund. The customer decided to use UPS to ship the package to our United States Post Office Box. Unfortunately, UPS does not deliver to United States Post Office Boxes and the package was returned to the customer. Shortly thereafter, we received another less than tactful email from the customer accusing us of refusing the package.  Due to the customer's poor demeanor from the getgo and the lack of tactfulness in trying to arrive at a solution, we refused further service to this individual.

We have been in business for many years and have shipped over 50,000+ orders to satisfied herbalists, academics, researchers, and research institutions world-wide.  99.9% of our transactions are smooth, however, there are a few that go south and we do our very best to accomodate the customer in these situations.  However, we do reserve the right to refuse service to those who are disrespectful towards our staff.  Of 50,000+ Orders, there is one ripoff report filed on our company...