Complaint Review: KT Electronics

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sean — California
KT Electronics
1640 Alum Rock Ave San Jose, California USA

KT Electronics Khuong Truong Fraud, Scamed, Did More Harm than Good to MacBook San Jose California

*Author of original report: Now Satisfied

STAY AWAY, SCAM ARTISTS!!! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, online or off. They were hired to fix my MacBook Air. They committed to a 3 day turnaround time. They didn't even acknowledge receiving the laptop until 10 days after it arrived at their facility. Daily calls to see when it would be shipping went unanswered, not once did I receive a call back when promised. When I would get information, they’d say they were waiting on a part, first it was a logic board, then it was a keyboard, then a battery. I finally had enough and asked them to return it in the condition I sent it to them. No reply for another week.

Now over 1 month after sending the laptop, I called in and said I would be reporting the laptop stolen to their local police that day if it was not shipped. Low and behold, it arrived the next day. Amazing how that works.

The laptop was fixed to a degree, it powered on. They replaced it with the wrong keyboard, destroyed the aluminum enclosure by using too long of screws to put the back plate back on thus pushing the aluminum up so there are bumps now on the surface.

I performed a chargeback on them through Amex and was promptly refunded by Amex. Weeks later they had the nerve to send me to a collections agency to collect fees for services they failed to perform. I will be suing them, reporting them to the Attorney General, and local Police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KT-Electronics/San-Jose-California-95116/KT-Electronics-Khuong-Truong-Fraud-Scamed-Did-More-Harm-than-Good-to-MacBook-San-Jose-C-1103665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KT Electronics

Now Satisfied

AUTHOR: SushiSean - ()

Problems and Delays, but they eventually worked things out to my satisfaction. I'd remove my original complaint if it were possible