Complaint Review: KUA

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Watchout — Florida
KUA
1701 W Carroll St, Kissimmee, Florida USA

KUA Kissimmee Utility Company What is Customer charge on our bill? Kissimmee Florida

Isn't electric bill supposed to be "Paying for the amount of electric you use and tax?" what I see on my electric bill seem to be different, as of now they call it "Customer Charge" ($10.00) on every bill I got, I called KUA and asked what this fixed monthly $10.00 supposed to be, no explanation at all, I was told that they charge everybody so zip my mouth. I know they charge everybody but we cannot chose a word and make it means of earning money from people without due explanation. They are giving a service and I am paying for their service but beside my usage charge I don't feel any responsibility for anything else. These big corporations are of course owned and operated by legislators and law makers so that whenever they want to rip people off all they got to do is legalize it. People should and must wake up and fight these kind of abuse of authority. let us say KUA have 3 million customers in Orlando and Kissimmee alone, multiply that by 10 it equals $30,000,000.00 stolen money from the poor and from the helpless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KUA/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/KUA-Kissimmee-Utility-Company-What-is-Customer-charge-on-our-bill-Kissimmee-Florida-1071549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KUA