Complaint Review: Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2014

• Reported By: Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa — Chester Pennsylvania
Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa
306 Walnut ST Darby, Select State/Province USA

Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa After withdrawing my money to lower my student loan, no one can answer the phone. I have tried all extensions no answer wrote the letter of thatus no response. I want to write a formal letter to state ATT general of Arizon about this company, they ripoff a poor maN WHO WANT TO BE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF CREDIT ABOUT MY STUDENT LOAN. Darby Pernnsylvania

I was rip-off by Student Loan Servicess OF pHONEIX AZ, upon taking my 200 dollars from my credit with the promise that my student loan will be reduce, I stopped hearing from them. I have called daily, get all extensions phone numbers no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kulubozomo-Gbolee-Weefaa/Darby-Select-StateProvince-19023/Kulubozomo-Gbolee-Weefaa-After-withdrawing-my-money-to-lower-my-student-loan-no-one-can-1158160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa