Complaint Review: kurt caxton

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: satana — Akron Ohio
kurt caxton
Internet USA

kurt caxton hired in payroll 2 weeks ago today still not paid. saposed to be paid 500 weekly Internet

i was hired in to do payroll via kurt caxton. I dont even know id this is his real name. I was told if I print and send out checks thru my computer from insurance companies that I would be paid 500$ a week. We are now 2 weeks in and still nothing. He tells me Tuesday that I had to wait but I would be paid. I havent heard from him sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kurt-caxton/internet/kurt-caxton-hired-in-payroll-2-weeks-ago-today-still-not-paid-saposed-to-be-paid-500-wee-1051768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kurt caxton