Complaint Review: KUTZLER EXPRESS

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Wisconsin USA
KUTZLER EXPRESS
12737 60th Street Kenosha WI 53144 Kenosha, Wisconsin United States of America

KUTZLER EXPRESS FRANK KUTZLER KIX EMPLOYEE PAY SCAM & UNPROFESSIONALISM Kenosha, Wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Doing my Best

*UPDATE Employee: Kutzler Express is a Great place to work

Frank Kutzler the biggest scum scam  that walks on the regional continental grounds of America. His dispatch team treats all or some of the regional and local drivers like sh*t and talks to them very unprofessional and very disrespectful. The other goons he has working for him will lie on you to get you in trouble if they feel they don't like you. Frank and his dispatch team will send you out on a load, you don't know where you are going or who you need to see and if you late because of no fault of your own want to take a 5% a fee. That's because dispatch makes you late. All Frank does is walk around all day thinking he owns the world collecting money on all his drivers. Not every one at Kutzler is evil. Frank don't own nobody he barely owns himself. The pay scale really sucks at Kutzler I swear if you didn't have a CDL you would want to work at a Country Restaurant first. This company will leave you out on a limb somewhere with a presentation of broken promises. You Do Not Want To Work For Kutzler, but if you are desperate for cash you will be a fool of a scam artist. Please go somewhere else and look for work if you dont want to get your feelings and finances hurt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KUTZLER-EXPRESS/Kenosha-Wisconsin-53144/KUTZLER-EXPRESS-FRANK-KUTZLER-KIX-EMPLOYEE-PAY-SCAM-UNPROFESSIONALISM-Kenosha-Wisconsi-931006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KUTZLER EXPRESS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Doing my Best

AUTHOR: frank - ()

The report that was writtens from a digruntled employee, I do believe. The story that was told about myself and others is not true. We do our very best at creating a good work place to work for all .The jobs we offer are ones that the driver has options that they can make on their own. The directions that are given out are based on other drivers' input and changed as needed. All loads will have directions given if asked. We do our very best to make every load succeed. The time when asked is what we believe should be the time it takes a standard driver to do the job in. The miles are the standard miles for the run. If a driver starts late and takes longer than normal to make run without reason, then I do believe this is a driver issue. The time frame of this report indcates to my memory a driver that would not come to work on time.This driver was given a second chance and then was then following his car type gps and stuffing a 13 6 foot trailer into a 12 6 foot bridge this was done in our home town. When asked on how this occurred the statement was given that the employee turned on wrong street. .The driver was fired.Since ths occurance we offer a truck GPS if needed. All drivers are given a company cell phone and we are available 24/7 for calls for issues. We do our very best at making everyone suceed. As for our driver pay the driver pay is above what we think of as minimum wage. I must rebuttal this as we try to do the best for all and buy doing this we somtimes do not have the time for someone who cannot help themselves.   Frank

Kutzler Express is a Great place to work

AUTHOR: McFly - ()

All I can say about Kutzler Express is that 30 to 40 people have been with this company for 20 to 30 years. If this company was as bad as discribed the company would have been out of bisness many years ago. Frank Kutzler in one of the nicest people I have meet in the trucking industry. As far as the dispatchers go, They could be better but I have dealt with a lot worse. I love this place and I love my joband I hope to retire here. My best gusee is the the person that wrote the report was probably late all the time and costing the company money in late fees to the customer.