Complaint Review: kwik kar auto center

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: James — Frisco Texas United States of America
kwik kar auto center
3550 Main st frisco, Texas United States of America

kwik kar auto center Kwik kar lube and tune Kwik Kar on main st, frisco, tx are ripp offs frisco, Texas

I took my car in to get my right rear window fixed. Dropped off the vehicle and they said they would call me back with an estimate later. They call me back later and tell me it will cost upwards of $500 to fix one window. I told them NO thanks. After hanging up, 5 minutes later I get another phone call from them, saying they had made a mistake in their estimation and that it would only cost me about $450 now. Declined that offer as well. Again, 5 minutes after ending previous conversation, they call me back and say that they would do it for about $350. At that point, I told them to go ahead and fix it.

The window did not last me 10 mths, and that's with very minimal use, before having the same problem with the same window. Took it back and they said should be under warranty and that they would fix it. After dropping off the car, I get a phone call an hour or so later saying that now it was another part of the window that malfunctioned, which is not covered by warranty, so I will now have to replace all the parts I replaced 10 months earlier and I have to pay another $300 plus to do so. Took my car somewhere else. Be very careful with dealing with the Kwik Kar auto in Frisco, TX, the owner's name is Caram Abraham

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kwik-kar-auto-center/frisco-Texas-/kwik-kar-auto-center-Kwik-kar-lube-and-tune-Kwik-Kar-on-main-st-frisco-tx-are-ripp-offs-871230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kwik kar auto center