Complaint Review: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: David — Dallas Texas
Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
1004 Hampton Rd Dallas, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar Lube & Tune After being charged 85.31 for my oil change and oil filer change and air filer change.. I get in my car... get on the expressway... guess what isn't shut? THE HOOD!!!! and in Dallas we dont drive sl they did not close the hood after servicing the car which is negligent service and didnt clean windshiled Dallas, Texas

The staff at the Kwik Kar lube and tune left my hood open after changing the oil,  plus they didn't bother to wash the windshield.  I could have had an accident I consider it negligent on their part as it could have caused an accident  I could have killed myself and who knows?  maybe your loved ones??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune/Dallas-Texas-75208/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune-After-being-charged-8531-for-my-oil-change-and-oil-filer-change-and-1045691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube & Tune