Complaint Review: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune

• Reported By: Gregg — Flower Mound Texas
Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
1045 Cross Timbers Flower Mound, Texas USA

Kwik Kar Lube & Tune Scammers, Liars, and Thieves Flower Mound Texas

Before taking my wife's car for an oil change and inspection, I checked the wiper blades for any tears or weak spots - having suspected technicians tearing wiper blades in the past. Sure enough, the tech called me out to show me a torn blade and tell me it needed replaced to pass inspection. I told him it was fine a few minutes ago when I inspected it prior to leaving home. He said he didn't tear it, so I told him the other tech must have ; to put the car back together; and that I would be on my way. I told the guy at the desk about what happened; and he called me a liar; said I wasn't qualified to inspect a wiper; and proceded to badger me until the car was pulled out front. When I got in the car my proof of insurance was not on the seat where I left it, yet I was told nobody had touched it; and that it was left on the passenger seat. Upon leaving I was badgered even more. I had to go home for another proof of insurance form before going to another inspection station. This time I went to the Kwik Kar Lube & Tune on FM 407 in Argyle, TX I was informed there that the tear in the wiper blade was only about half the allowed length; and the car passed inspection without a problem!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune/Flower-Mound-Texas-75028/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune-Scammers-Liars-and-Thieves-Flower-Mound-Texas-1079602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube & Tune