Complaint Review: kwikhost.biz

• Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: Angry Customer — Hallandale Florida United States of America
kwikhost.biz
15111 N. Hayden Rd Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

kwikhost.biz roddconn@aol.com, Rodney, onlineforums@earthlink.net, turnkeywebsites@earthlink.net kwikhost.biz scammed me! Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: 100% satisfied

*Author of original report: halfway Solved!

On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:15 PM ET, I registered  for a web-hosting plan from Kwikhost.biz.
I paid $99.48 for the whole year with the option to cancel and getting a prorated refund whenever i do so.
I called on (Friday, March 30, 2012 3:09 PM) 4 time until they eventually  answered (they use google voice) and i asked them to cancel my plan.
Rod said OK, we will get back to you.
I sent the over 10 emails already and still nothing.

they keep on visiting my website after i moved it and i logged and saved every single visit i think they have my old passwords and they will probably try to Hack or hut my website (My cousin is a lawyer hes investigating this company now).

Very bad Customer Service and their servers are not reliable and not secure at all!

I will never recommend  them not even to my enemies!

Jay Jaloudi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kwikhostbiz/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/kwikhostbiz-roddconnaolcom-Rodney-onlineforumsearthlinknet-turnkeywebsitesearthli-865726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kwikhost.biz

100% satisfied

AUTHOR: Angry Customer - (United States of America)

I was refunded whole amount i paid and I'm 100% satisfied, I found out that they were better than the other company so I actually switched back to them! what actually happened is that i  EXAGGERATED on my initial report!!!

All i can say is I'm sorry for all bad and Exaggerated thing i said and i wish i can remove the post before they can see it because i feel so embarrassed about what i said.

Jay J

halfway Solved!

AUTHOR: Angry Customer - (United States of America)

I finally got a Partial refund, they refunded me the money based on a $75 plan I originally signed up for the $99.48 plan but at least i got most of my money back... FINALLY!!!