Complaint Review: Kyle porter

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: SJ — FTW Texas
Kyle porter
8416 worthshire drive North Richland hills, Texas USA

Kyle Porter Northern AirCargo Forced a single mother with a 5 year old out of the home she owns North Richland hills Texas

Kyle porter kicked me and my 5 year old son out of my home. We have no place to go, no money, no food. He stole my sons toys, my clothing and now my home which is in my name. He has kicked in my door, tried to break in my back door and last week pointed a gun to my head and threatened me. Each time I have called police, they do nothing about it. He is trespassing on my property and changed the locks and denied me access to my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kyle-porter/North-Richland-hills-Texas-76180/Kyle-Porter-Northern-AirCargo-Forced-a-single-mother-with-a-5-year-old-out-of-the-home-sh-1084039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kyle porter