Complaint Review: kyozou

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: I Got Scamed — Worthington Ohio
kyozou
Internet Canada

kyozou kyozou Is a company to where they Scam you on 750 dollar training deposit Internet

*General Comment: Kyozou has been good for me

Hello

I found a services called http://www.kyozou.com/ and it seem like the perfit software for ebay & Amazon listing. They did everything they could to get me to sign up for the training witch was 750 dollar. They said it would help us understand there software better. After taking 2 weeks they were unable to Provide what they said they could provide. After I contact them and told them that there services would not work with us they said they don't offer refund. Buyer beware they do not offer what they clam to offer. This is one of the worst companies I have ever delt with and want to make sure everybody knows about this and think twice about dealing with this compnay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kyozou/internet/kyozou-kyozou-Is-a-company-to-where-they-Scam-you-on-750-dollar-training-deposit-Internet-1049281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kyozou

#1 General Comment

Kyozou has been good for me

AUTHOR: AmyC - ()

Kyozou has been a great choice for my company.  I have an eBay jewelry business with about 12,000 listings.  I do about half a million a year in sales.  eBay makes a lot of demands on me (I am a top rated seller.) that are difficult to deal with, like when they decided that all of our pictures had to conform to a certain size criteria (and we had 12,000 listings with 6 pictues each.)   Kyozou took care of the entire problem by running our pictures through their resizing software.

They resized all of my pictures in an hour- versus the 3 months it would have taken me to pay someone to do it.  Alsp. the service is very good. I can Always get someone on the phone when I have a question and I have an account manager to help me navigate any problems that I have in dealing with eBay.  I am not a tech savvy person- so this is huge for me.  I don't know what the problem was with the person who registered the complaint here - but my experience with Kyozou has been very positive.