Complaint Review: LA COUNTY ISD

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Disgruntled Employee — Los Angeles California

Michael Morse is a hiring manager for ISD. I was hired by this p**** only to be fired by this POS. This guy failed to uphold the ISD's training mission statement. This guy made my job much harder than it really needed to be. I was doing fine but he berated me so much on his stupid reports that I was ultimately fired! I can't believe it. This is not suppose to happen with county employees. It took six months for my clearance to be approved and I passed everything. Including three interviews with senior IT officials with the county. Now because of this POS. I might not even be able to work for the county; F****** d***** bag. I have to laugh because this guy was suppose to be my trainer for my probationary period. but this guy rarely did any training at all. He just ended up trying to confuse me the whole time and not even give me vital information about how to do the job properly. He expected me to know stuff that only an internal employee would know, working there for five years! That's f****** BS man! This d***** even a three weeks leave all in all while i was supposed to be trained by him. [continued below]....

..... That's a f****** joke! The county is nothing but seniority. I was laid off but i don't understand fired! I had more education than allot of the IT staff there. I caught so many things about analyst who were supposedly promoted didn't even know!!

I can't even believe it. The county ISD is a friggen joke. They may know h*e to do the job but that's because they were properly trained to do it. It's not rocket science. They have typist clerks who where promoted within and just learned the job because IT IS EASY TO DO. I assisted over 2000 employees in my probation and no one even complained about me.

F*** this s***. That was straight up BS. I hold a BS degree and there's IT analyst working there who don't have degrees. It's just because they been working there forever and were promoted from within; who learned the steps on the job. Something I was not even given a fair chance of doing because of this POS Michael Morse who set me up for failure. I don't know why people are so callous but I just thought I would share this with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-COUNTY-ISD/DOWNEY-California-90042/LA-COUNTY-ISD-MICHAEL-MORSE-POS-HEAD-DOWNEY-California-1131731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA COUNTY ISD