Complaint Review: La Dermanique

• Reported By: G Willis — Kansas City Missouri
La Dermanique
120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, SC 2960, South Carolina USA

La Dermanique 14 day free trial Greenville, South Carolina 2960

I ordered their face serum with the 14 day trial.  My paperwork showed it was to arrive on Aug 6, but I received it on Aug 9. I called on Aug 19 to cancel which would have given me at the most 10 days for the trial. I did cancel but something told me to check my bank account after I talked to the girl.  It had charged my account on the same day.  I called and they charged my account which was very suspicious to me. I think this is a total misrepresentation of their product time period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Dermanique-/-Greenville-SC-2960-South-Carolina-29607/La-Dermanique-14-day-free-trial-Greenville-South-Carolina-2960-1170769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Dermanique