Complaint Review: la dermanique

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Tammy — Scarborough Maine
la dermanique
120 Smith Hines Rd, Greenville, SC , Select State/Province USA

la dermanique Smartberry Credit card charged monthly but never received product! Also, mistery product charge (Smartberry) on credit card the same day of Dermanique charge of $98.14. Greenville, So. Carolina So. Carolina

I responded to the free trial offer for La dermanique and Tonaderm.  I received both products and my credit card was charged for just shipping.  My credit card was charged 2 weeks later for $97.88 and $98.14 but I never received any products.  I called my credit card company and found out that my card had been charged another charge from La dermanique that had posted the night before (which makes 2 months of charges with no product received).  The other charge on my card was from a company called "SmartberrySL".  I do not know what that company is.  I would not recommend this company.  Sad when products are endorsed by famous people and they are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/la-dermanique/Select-StateProvince/la-dermanique-Smartberry-Credit-card-charged-monthly-but-never-received-product-Also-m-1130826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on la dermanique