Complaint Review: La dermanique

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Eve — ACCORD New York
La dermanique
120 smith hines rd greenville, South Carolina USA

La dermanique sent and charged me for a monthly product I did not order greenville South Carolina

I ordered a sample of la dermanique for delivery charge of $4.95 and just received a notice that a new order was just sent without my knowledge...company rep. stated I agreed to a monthly shipment of product at over $97 per month and since I didn't cancel after 14 days I was committed to being charged this amount monthly on my credit card and receive this product...this is bogus...nowhere in their ad was the cost of this product and I do not want to receive it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-dermanique/greenville-South-Carolina-29607/La-dermanique-sent-and-charged-me-for-a-monthly-product-I-did-not-order-greenville-South-1169772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La dermanique