Complaint Review: La Dermanique

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Merlinda — Beavercreek Ohio
La Dermanique
120 Smith Shines Rd Greenville, , South Carolina USA

La Dermanique A scam company charged me $97.88 when i just wanted trial size for $2.00. No mention of monthly billing charges. Greenville, South Carolina

I thought i was ordering a trial size skin cream from this company, but found out they charged my credit card $97.88 for a monthly charge which I never signed up for.  These charges were never written in their advertisement.  I called them and they ask them why they sent me anothern bottle which i did not ordered.  They said return the bottle in 14 days  and they would cancel my order and refund the money, but they did not after more than 3 weeks.  I called again, but the phone does not ring anymore.  RIP OFF artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Dermanique/Greenville-South-Carolina-5707/La-Dermanique-A-scam-company-charged-me-9788-when-i-just-wanted-trial-size-for-200-N-1142797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Dermanique