Complaint Review: La Fitness Grand Prairie Texas

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: La Fitness Grand Prairie Ripoff! — Alabama
La Fitness Grand Prairie Texas
2807 West Interstate Hwy 20 Grand Prairie, Texas USA

La Fitness Grand Prairie Texas Repetively steal money out of checking acct. after cancellation! Grand Prairie Texas

So pissed off right now! La fitness has robbed me blind!!!! I wanted to cancel my membership. I was told to come in person to do so. After a strenuous work day in surgery,I proceed to head over. The receptionist then collect my scan card and assured me that my membership has been cancelled. 3 mo. Later, I happend to realize that I was still being charged!!! Not only did they not want to refund my money, I also found out that this has happened to my fellow hospital employees! That's not it! Apparently someone has been checking in with my info! Corporate has NO idea how inadequate the staff if at this location! They may have months worth of my money but I can assure you that no one at my facility will ever be a member there due to the constant ripoffs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Fitness-Grand-Prairie-Texas/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/La-Fitness-Grand-Prairie-Texas-Repetively-steal-money-out-of-checking-acct-after-cancell-1075509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Fitness Grand Prairie Texas