Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: jandrewbmiles — Lumberton New Jersey
LA Fitness
4300 dearborn circle mt laurel nj Mt. Laurel, New Jersey USA

LA Fitness Was told my personal training contract would be canceled, but did not Mt. Laurel New Jersey

I called LA Fitness twice about canceling my personal training contract when it was still within the 10 days, and they gave the phone number of the guy  who was in charge of all the personal training (James.) When I talked to him, he said he would cancel it, but I still kept getting charged, so I went up there and talked to him, I told him who I was and that I was still being charged, even though I was told by him that it would be canceled, and it was like he didn't even acknowledge what I told him, he just told me the only way I could cancel it was to get a doctor's note. So I was lied to, I'm in the military, I already got enough deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/LA-Fitness-Was-told-my-personal-training-contract-would-be-canceled-but-did-not-Mt-Lau-1053956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness