Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: My3BoysinPHX — Phoenix Arizona
LA Fitness
2077 E Camelback Phoenix, Arizona USA

LA Fitness LA Fitness Drained my bank account after I canceled memebership Phoenix Arizona

I stopped going to LA Fitness in Febuary of 2013 ( this is now the end of May 2013), for weeks after I canceled my gym membership I was harrased by this company to join the gym again. I filled out this "form", that the manager if this piticular location gave me and sent it into their corporate office, thus believing that I had canceled my membership officially. I recently put several hundred dollars that was sent to my 11 month old from my Father into a bank account that I use for shopping, my children's gifts, basically fun extra stuff. LA Fitness took it apon themselves to debit my account 15 times, thus draining it of $379 after months of me not going to the gym and going through the proper steps to cancel my membership. I also had to disconnect my home phone number because of the amount of times they were calling me a day, after I told them several times to stop calling. LA Fitness stole my money. Fourtunatly my bank is disputing the charges and crediting my account. They are skecthcy theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/LA-Fitness-LA-Fitness-Drained-my-bank-account-after-I-canceled-memebership-Phoenix-Arizo-1055022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness