Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: Jen52414 — Yonkers New York
LA Fitness
77 Cole St. Space 1290 Yonkers , New York USA

LA Fitness Rude, sarcastic, unprofessional Yonkers New York

I signed up for LA Fitness last year, so I need to lose some a weight and I signed up for a personal trainer. What I was told was that the money was taken out 2x a month on the 2nd and 16th, due to me explaining when I get paid. I was also not told that it was a year contracI until after the fact. Reality was it was every 2 weeks and there was nothing the manager at the time, Gabe could do.

After that I was told, I could not have another training booklet because it is only one per customer. I pay $280 a month and I can not have another guide. Are you kidding? That was from the new 20 year old manager, Eli. Shawn would not let me do Thursday am anymore and was super rude. I scheduled Joel who stopped working there. And I had Damian no show me who was in the club but couldn't bother to meet me. The unprofessionalism and lack of customer service and knowledge, as well as the lack of courtesy and respect is absolutely absurd. And after all my bad experiences, they refuse to get me out of my contract without me paying $960. Are they serious? They still think there is an alternative solution. You can speak to no one who can get you out. Plus, no one will get back to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Yonkers-New-York-10710/LA-Fitness-Rude-sarcastic-unprofessional-Yonkers-New-York-1057671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness